Environment, Quality, Health & Safety Policy
Gulf Gas Pipelines Installation & Supply Co. L.L.C. (GIS) is committed to achieve customer’s satisfaction by providing Quality installation and maintenance of the system in a safe, responsible and environment friendly methods. GIS intends to ensure the incidents and accidents are prevented and the Health & Safety of all employees & other individuals are protected.
GIS will ensure the achievement through:-
- Ensuring zero accidents, incidents or occupational harms by identifying hazards and assessing risks and eliminating cause.
- Carryout continual QHSE risk assessments & Aspect Impact Assessment associated with its activities and identify the corrective measures if required to ensure the protection of employees, interested parties and all operational activities that resultant products and services delivered to end user are safe.
- Strictly complying with all applicable local and federal laws pertaining to HSE requirements.
- Protecting environment by reducing pollution, reducing wastage of electricity and water.
- Encourage the reporting of unsafe acts & conditions to improve performance.
- Providing growth oriented work environment to the employees.
- Continual improvement in our business operations
- Establishing & maintaining symbiotic relationship with stakeholders.